Thursday, November 01, 2012

Giving Back!

Since 2003, I have worked very hard to make my business of helping others with their physical fitness, personal appearance, and pain-relief therapy, a success.  But I also recognize that I have benefited from a combination of good fortune and the support of my community.  Consequently, I want to give something back.  Therefore, each month I will donate 100% of net proceeds of MacNaturals, to a worthwhile non-profit, community organization in Fort Collins.  Each is selected on the basis of the organization's commendable goals and activities.   This is not to say you cannot make an extra donation as 100% of that will go straight to that month's non-profit organization.   I hope my clients will enjoy and benefit from using my products, but they can also derive the satisfaction of knowing that they are also contributing to worthwhile causes, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home